Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sorry People

I haven't been the best this week updating this damn thing. Actually I've been terrible at it. This week was kind of stressful and I made it even more stressful for myself by procrastinating as usual. Stupid. I got everything done though and we're on break now. Ned Booth, a good friend and a gentleman who I went to Suffield with, came in on Thursday from Berlin. He left this afternoon and It was great to see him. Much fun was had and Suffield times were remembered. Taylor Weidman will never be left alone with a close friend, and that's for sure. I still don't know what I'm going to do this week for break. Here are some pics that I've been taking.




Ned Booth Himself.




Church.



Better Eye shot than my other one.




Bear Bear?



A tired William.

Song of the Day:
The Pogues - Love You 'Till the End


Luke Warm

No comments: