Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

I walked full speed into a metal light pole this evening going to the tube with a large and rauckus crowd celebrating Juliette's birthday. I was the soberest of the group which some of you readers may find hard to believe, but a late class had hindered me from getting a timely start on the evening's debauchery. Ten minutes after the skull-shattering collision, it looked as though the left side of my forhead was trying birth a Pro V 1. Everyone had a good laugh at the expense of my dwindling brain cells and it is an instance which I will not forget for some time to come. We ate lots of bagels in Shoreditch and got a few drinks but had some trouble finding places open late, considering it was a Wednesday night. Anyway, that is all. Hope you enjoy this funny picture of David Mountain.





My Lovely Roomy.


Song of the Day

Luke Warm

No comments: