Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deers?



Red Deer in Richmond Park.

Went to Richmond Park today in search of a story. Going back early tomorrow to find one. Saw some excellent nature. Got some decent shots. Also happened upon the cutest puppy ever (King Cavalier Charles Spaniel); reminded me of kerr kerr. 5 of the 6 Flat 91 Park West occupants are back, all with ridiculous and hilarious stories. David is coming home this morning from Scottyland. 40 days.




"You sound like your from Lon-Don!"



Strange places.



Dude water drops!



BAHA!



itty bitty.



Red Deer




More.




'at one's lookin' at me!



Lots.



.



The Mac Daddy



Pheasant




Lone Ranger




Quackers.




My best pan-motion shot yet.




.



Maxwell and Matthew on the Jumbo Tron.



You're always on my mind.
MCN




Luke Warm

2 comments:

Jake said...

That puppy looks like it wants to be my lunch...

wlhalsey said...

dude ridiculous photos.